So for the past year or so I’ve watched YouTube videos and read reviews about a particular product that has hit the web and beauty industry running. I was skeptical because well, let’s just be honest, I’m skeptical over everything. Generally most of the reviews I’ve read were from people selling the product and the videos I saw were from ladies who had lashes out the wazoo so I didn’t really know how to feel about this product and I certainly didn’t know how my “coins” would feel about being used to purchase it. So I fought off my product-junkism (a financially fatal disease) and stuck to my handy dandy drugstore mascaras and my absolute favorite FALSIES!
Just this past Christmas holiday I was given the chance to try this product I’d been side eyeing for over a year and let. me. tell. you. something.. Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara is NOT a scam, it’s NOT a lie, and more importantly its WORTH it. So let me give you a quick breakdown of the product.
Transplanting Gel Ingredients: Water, Beeswax (Natural Propolis), Carnauba (Brazilian palm glue), Iron Oxide Cl 77499 (Black), Collagen, Acrylates Copolymer, Nylon, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol. .23 FL OZ / 7 ml
Natural Fibers Ingredients: 100% Natural Fibers taken from Green Tea. Net WT .02 OZ/ .5g.
I love that you can easily pronounce everything that’s in these two tubes. and that it’s not a grocery list of things you’ve never heard of before. I will tell no lies, I’m not one of those people who are into natural ingredients (although I probably should be) but it’s nice to know what I’m putting near my eyes. This mascara set is hydrating and even strengthening.
Now let’s get to the GOOD stuff. It’s super easy to apply; which is definitely one of my PRO’S. The site says you’ll be able to do it in 3 steps (and that’s possible) but I found better results doing it in 6 steps. This is how I apply:
1. I start with any basic mascara. I’ve been using my sample of MUFE Aqua Smoky Lash.
2. I open both tubes of the Younique Mascara set. I do this because you have to apply the fibers when the gel is still wet and you don’t want to be fumbling with the packaging when it’s time to apply the fibers.
3. I, then, put on the transplanting gel only to the tips of my lashes. I do this for one eye only.
4. I roll the fibers where I placed the gel.
5. Seal the fibers with another coat of gel.
6. I then gently apply another coat of my MUFE mascara. (I only do this because I don’t have a eyelash brush or comb so I feel it separates the lashes and gives it a more dramatic effect).
7. I repeat step 2-6 on my second eye.
That’s it. The process takes me about 3 minutes and then I’m on my merry way!
– It’s super easy to apply
– It takes seriously no time at all to apply
– It’s great a “natural glam”
– It’s awesome for people who can’t be bothered with falsies or wear contacts
– It’s quality mascara that’s affordable
Now to some of it’s downfalls.. this list is short.
I don’t think anyone should get things confused. I love this product, but you have to be realistic about it. It definitely lives up to its claim of increasing lashes in length and thickness by 300%.. but ladies, if you have no lashes don’t think you’ll use this product and walk away looking like Bambi. It won’t happen. And now that I think of it, the only reason the ladies who wrote those bad reviews were displeased with the product, was because they had unrealistic expectations. But I tell no lies, the product does what it promises to do.
OVERALL: I induct this product into the FLAWLESS list.
GET YOUR SET at http://www.youniqueproducts.com/fordabundance
More information & a tutorial check out my YouTube Channel! Or see the video above!
Until Next Time..
Beautifully Brute, Brute-fully Yours,